Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information about your device and how you use our website. This information includes your IP address, the type of device you are using to access our website, the operating system and version of the device, and the web browser you are using. Additionally, as you browse our website, we may collect information about the individual web pages or services that you view, and how you interact with our website. We refer to this information as â€œDevice Information.â€
We may also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information that you provide to us when you fill out forms or submit inquiries through our website. We refer to this information as â€œPersonal Information.â€
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the Personal Information that we collect to provide our contracting services to you, to communicate with you, and to improve our services. For example, we may use your Personal Information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and requests for information;
- Provide you with the services you have requested;
- Send you marketing and promotional materials, if you have given us consent to do so;
- Improve our website and services;
- Comply with legal requirements; and
- Protect our rights and interests.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us understand how our website is used and to improve our website and services. For example, we may use Device Information to:
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our website;
- Administer the website and diagnose technical problems;
- Help us detect and prevent fraud and other illegal activities;
- Customize our website content and advertising; and
- Improve our website and services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties to help us provide our services to you. For example, we may share your Personal Information with subcontractors, suppliers, or other third-party service providers that assist us in providing our services. We may also share your Personal Information with our affiliates, agents, and business partners.
We may also disclose your Personal Information if required by law or if we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights or to comply with a court order, legal process, or other legal obligation.
You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information. You have the right to:
- Request access to your Personal Information;
- Request that we correct or update your Personal Information;
- Request that we delete your Personal Information;
- Object to the processing of your Personal Information;
- Request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Information;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information; and
- File a complaint with a data protection authority.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, and as long as required by law. We may also retain your Personal Information for longer periods of time if necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.